Saturday, September 12, 2009

What does Trotman know?

These last few weeks, as I have gotten more and more uncomfortable, sleep has become harder to come by (the cold did not help either), also when I am home I spend more time just sitting on the couch with my feet up. Besides my wonderful husband who is always asking if I need anything and always willing to get me anything I need/want there is another guy in this house almost always keeping an eye on me, and that would be Trotman. When I am awake in the middle of the night Trotman is always with me, if I get up off the couch 9 times out of 10 he will follow me wherever I go, and then when I return he won't curl up into a ball to sleep until it appears that I am settled in my spot and not going anywhere. I believe that he knows something is going on and that it is his job to keep an eye out on me. Something tells me when the baby comes home Trotman will adjust quickly, and even be a great kitty big brother. He was so good the other week when a 10 month old Sophia came to visit, WALKING all over the place, and eager to give kitty a pet, he would just lay still and let her pet him. So here is to my furry protector, thanks for the head butts, the company, and the love you give me.



No comments: