Tuesday, September 1, 2009

38 Weeks - we have progress folks!

Good news from the OB today, we have made progress! I am 2-3 cm dilated! Even though this means very little as to when we can expect Baby C. to make his appearance it does means things are moving along in that direction! Everything else was good too, I gained 2 pounds this past week (I blame the amazing food at the Gonzalez/Baldizon Jack & Jill party on Saturday, LOL). Blood pressure was almost the same as last week, 126/74, and all the other things they check were all good. The Nurse & OB ask if I have any swelling, I tell them every time YES, and then all they say is that is normal. My feet have been huge for a while now, but goodness the hands hurt now too, just writing out a little note hurts! At least typing does not seam to bother them as much.

So today is September 1st - we will have a baby before this month is over! WOW! Greg and I have no more social obligations, so we are just playing the waiting game. I don't think we need to do anything else before he makes his big arrival.

At work we hired another member to our group, and she started last week. The days have been flying by as I train her to fill in for me while I am gone. I am glad I had time to get her up to speed before I left, I won't have to worry about what is going on here while I am gone. I can't believe I only have 7.5 days left in the office! If no baby post due date, you will find me walking the streets of North Beverly, and swimming at the gym, or chilling out at home with my feet up watching bad daytime TV. So don't be afraid to give me a call for a chat, I will welcome the distraction.

Lastly my huge self in my 38 week photo:

No comments: