Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Its been a busy few months!

We are finally relaxing on the CT coast, doing a whole lot of nothing at the Changon Family Cottage, after 7 weeks of crazy busy weekends and little time to ourselves. Let take a look back..



April 26th - Early 30th Birthday

We celebrated my 30th Birthday a week early (b/c we were hosting a batcherlotte/bachelor party for Nicole and Phil the weekend of my b-day). I did not want a big party or anything over the top. I requested a get together with my best friends and brothers, and then I wanted to have dinner at the restaurant my cousin Robert runs up in Gloucester, Alchemy. Greg gave me a new digital camera (yeah!) and gorgeous flowers, He also prepared a cocktail hour before we left, and Melissa made me a cake to have when we all got back (as well as decorated our house with balloons, and streamers!).


Melissa, Holly, Jill, Nicole, & Sabrina before dinner

Dinner was great (yes I forgot the new camera in the car). And none of the yummy appetisers that were served to us were on the bill (Thanks "Onie").




No comments: