Friday, June 20, 2008

Sunday June 8th – Nicole & Phil’s Wedding

I spend most of Saturday helping with wedding prep. I got my hair colored, we (Nicole, Mari, Alli, & me) all went to have mani’s & pedi’s, and a early dinner. Then we sent Nicole off with Alli for a massage, and I helped Mari put together the floral centerpieces. Sunday morning I was off to the salon again where Stacy made us all pretty. We got ready at Patty Rooney’s home, and then it was quick limo drive to the Danversport Yacht Club. Nicole was stunning in her gown! The ceremony was performed by their friend Paul, and he kept it short and funny (thank god because it was HOT out). I gave the toast at the start of the reception. I did not get nervous until I was standing up in front of the whole room. I did not mess it up, and was told by many I did a great job, I was glad that was done (and not on video tape!). We ate dinner and did out best to dance the rest of the party away (it was hot inside too).

No comments: