Friday, June 20, 2008

May 3rd & 4th - Bachelorette/Bachelor Party & Jill turns 30!

We hosted a Bachelorette/Bachelor party for Nicole and Phil on Saturday night. I was so busy playing hostess I forgot to take any photos. I was nice to get to meet more of Phil's friends and everyone had a good time and Alli (another bridesmaid) helped me keep clean up at the end of the night so there was little to do the next day - my Birthday.

My 30th birthday was upon me. We went out and got some breakfast at a place downtown. It was a rainy day, and I did not want to do much (a little hung over from last night’s party), so we watched a movie and then headed over to my parents house for dinner. Mom had out the "Happy Birthday Jill" banner that she has put out since I was a kid! It would not be a birthday without that sign. All us kids (Andy, AJ, & Tom) have one.

No comments: